Yoga OUTDOORS is a free flowing experience drawing on the elements of nature to stabilize your body, soften your heart, bring space to your mind.
Our next Yoga OUTDOORS will take place this coming Wednesday, June 10 at 6am! Pre-registration required!
- Pre-registration required
- Limit 9 yogis
- Social distance. When 6 ft. not possible wear mask.
- Bring your own mat and props
- Self screen before attending. Please do not attend if you have symptoms.
You may want to bring:
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen and/or long sleeve clothing
Location is top of Sheep Hill. Access by Bee Hill Road. Park in lot towards the top, then it’s a short walk down. Another option is to park by the Sheep Hill Farmhouse on Rt. 7 & and hike up, a steep 10-15 minutes. Many thanks to Rural Lands Foundation for caring for this space and making it available! A portion of your class fees goes to support RLF.
Stay tuned for more classes at Sand Springs Pool!
Scheduling dependent on weather. All pre-registered students will receive an email and are eligible for a refund in case of weather related cancellations.