View Our Schedule
Tasha Yoga (90 min): Fluid warm-ups precede deepening postures coordinated with breath, exploring the full range of asana to support easeful balance and deepening awareness in body and mind. Classes make skillful use of variations and props so each student may experience the poses, before concluding with deep rest and integration.
Iyengar Yoga (90 min): Noted for its clear alignment and playful exploration, as well as for plumbing the depths of experience. Iyengar Yoga was founded by yoga pioneer B.K.S. Iyengar.
Alignment Flow (60 min): Moving at a steady pace with intelligent options, variations and modifications are offered for all levels to explore. This practice synchronizes breath and the continuous flow of movement to build strength, endurance, balance and self-awareness. Expect creative sequencing and mindful alignment cues as you deepen your practice. Discover new and interesting ways to advance your practice.
Introductory Offer 3 Classes for $36 (Expires after 1 month) (Local Residents Only Please)
90 MINUTE CLASSES:
- Single Class $20 (Expires after 1 month)
- Five Class Card $95 (Expires after 2 months)
- Ten Class Card $180 (Expires after 4 months)
- Twenty Class Card $340 (Expires after 6 months)
75 MINUTE CLASSES:
- Single Class $17 (Expires after 1 month)
- Ten Class Card $150 (Expires after 4 months)
60 MINUTE CLASSES:
- Single Class $12 (Expires after 1 month)
- Ten Class Card $120 (Expires after 4 months)
FULL TIME STUDENT RATES:
- Single Class $7 (Expires after 1 month)
- Five Classes $30 (Expires after 3 months)
- One Month Unlimited $75
If you are on Blue Cross Blue Shield through Williams College, you may be eligible for a $150 Fitness Reimbursement. Click here to download the form.