Please click here to register for class and purchase your class card!
Gift Certificates are available here.
If you are on Blue Cross Blue Shield through Williams College, you may be eligible for a $150 Fitness Reimbursement. Click here to download the form.
If you don’t have your own handy, mats are available for you to use – please spray down after class.
Williamstown, MA- Studio Address: 20 Spring St. Parking: Street parking Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm is limited to one hour. Outside these times there is not a time limit. Public parking is available 1) In the lot at the bottom of Spring St. 2) Behind the Field House off Latham St. 3) In the Water St./Rt. 43 parking lot.
North Bennington, VT Address: The Left Bank, 5 Bank St. Parking is available in the lot behind the building.
Alignment Yoga (90 min): Grounded in Iyengar Yoga and Anusara Yoga, these classes begin with centering and invocation to align with the highest ideals of life as articulated in the yoga tradition. Fluid warm-ups precede deepening postures coordinated with breath, exploring the full range of asana supporting balance in body and mind. Classes make use of variations and skillful props so each student is able to experience the poses, before concluding with deep rest and integration in shavasana.
- Alignment Yoga 1 (90 min): Accessible entry poses in all categories are given with careful instructions, including surya namaskar (sun salutation), standing asana, arm balancings, inversions, seated forward bends, hip openers and twists, and restoratives.
- Alignment Yoga 2/3 (90 min): More challenging poses are introduced in all the categories of poses. Students can kick up into handstand at the wall and push up into wheel pose.
Iyengar Yoga 1 (75 min): Noted for its clear alignment and playful exploration, as well as for plumbing the depths of experience Iyengar Yoga was founded by yoga pioneer B.K.S. Iyengar.
Level I/II Alignment Flow (60 min): This mixed level class moves at a steady pace with intelligent options, variations and modifications for all levels to explore. This practice synchronizes breath and the continuous flow of movement to build strength, endurance, balance and self-awareness. Expect creative sequencing and mindful alignment cues as you deepen your practice. Discover new and interesting ways to advance your practice.
Introductory Offer 3 Classes for $30 (Expires after 1 month)
Alignment Yoga (90 min/These class cards may be applied to all classes) :
- Single Class $20 (Expires after 1 month)
- Five Classes $90 (Expires after 2 months)
- Ten Classes $165 (Expires after 3 months)
- Twenty Classes $300 (Expires after 4 months)
Iyengar Yoga (75 min)
- Single Class $17 (Expires after 1 month)
- Five Classes $80 (Expires after 2 months)
- Ten Classes $150 (Expires after 3 months)
- Twenty Classes $280 (Expires after 4 months)
Alignment Flow Yoga (60 min):
- Single Class $15 (Expires after 1 month)
- Five Classes $70 (Expires after 2 months)
- Ten Classes $125 (Expires after 3 months)
- Twenty Classes $225 (Expires after 4 months)
Williams College Students, Faculty and Staff 10% Discount on Ten Class Card. A $150 rebate for classes taken at Tasha Yoga is available to BCBS members through the Williams College Wellness program. Download the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Fitness Benefit Form.