For Registration, please click here.
Upcoming dates: November 29 & December 1
Or to schedule another date, please contact us at [email protected] I am always happy to meet with you or talk on the phone to answer any questions you might have about learning this exquisite, easeful, deep practice of meditation.
Neelakantha Meditation as taught in Blue Throat Yoga with Natasha “Tasha” Judson:
Neelakantha Meditation is an exquisite, simple practice for going deep inside to the core of our being. We emerge refreshed, revitalized, and prepared for activity. The practice is natural, so it does not make use of harsh effort or concentration. Working with the nature of the mind, the practice locates our capacity to easily move inwards. We simply sit down comfortably, close the eyes, and begin. The body knows how to integrate and move towards wholeness. Neelakantha Meditation facilitates this process.
Neelakantha Meditation works with the nature of the mind, so it is natural and easy to learn, featuring:
Easy, natural, effortless practice
Individually tailored method
Integration of experiential and theoretical understandings
Support for householder life and livelihood
Nourishment for well being of the body and capacity of the mind
Daily, lifelong practice
Even if you have struggled with meditation in the past, this approach can work for you. This practice is not about harsh effort to overcome thoughts, but rather an access door to the current of awareness that carries us to the depths of our own unbounded and potent consciousness. Bathing and steeping in this unconditional light clears away habits of contraction, allowing our light shine forth more into our lives. In this way we come to increasingly enjoy life with a greater sense of fullness, happiness, and efficacy.
Neelakantha Meditation practice is supported by highly developed understandings that assist us to land and integrate what is happening to us as we meditate. Building on the long yoga tradition in India these teachings reached a fullness of expression in non-dual Shaiva Tantra, which informs this practice. No beliefs are necessary for this exquisite practice to work fully. Over time with regular practice, Neelakantha Meditation discloses greater access to the esoteric, or most universal and sublime, unconditioned source and support for life.
This course in Neelakantha Meditation begins with individual formal instruction along with two sets of explanations to support your practice. These teachings take place over over 2-3 days. At that point you have learned the essential tools to maintain and support your beautiful, life-enhancing meditation practice. Then your course proceeds with 18 months of support from your teacher as well as from Blue Throat Yoga:
- You are warmly invited to participate in local meditation group practices with Tasha in Williamstown, MA.
- Please email questions and comments to Tasha at any time, or to set up a phone or in-person meeting to discuss your practice.
Through Blue Thoat Yoga:
- Live tele seminars including Q&A with the Neelakantha Meditation Initiates Guiding Group of Blue Throat Yoga.
- Eighteen monthly Invitations to Inquiry, including short audio recordings and documents on a particular topic in support of your meditation practice.
- Extensive online library of pre-recorded talks, FAQs, and translations by Paul Muller-Ortega, PhD.
- Eligibility for Vibrating Silence Retreats. Additional practices are taught that support your meditation. Retreat circumstance of dedicated practice in the company of Paul and other meditators is a precious opportunity to deepen your practice and return to life renewed.
- You are always welcome to attend any Day 2 teachings with an authorized teacher of Neelakantha Meditation, including Paul. There is no cost but it is necessary to pre-register.
Maximum Enrollment: 5 people receiving personalized individual instruction per two-day course. To register for this course, please email [email protected] We are happy to schedule your course at times that work for you.
Contribution: Regular, $450. Full time students 18-26 years old, $360. Over 86 years old, $0.
Blue Throat Yoga is a school for meditation practice and study founded in 2006 by scholar and teacher Dr. Paul Muller-Ortega. For more information, please visit the Blue Throat Yoga website and Blue Throat Yoga Facebook page.