Please click here to register for class and purchase your class card!
For Tai Ji, follow this link to register for your series.
Gift Certificates are available here.
Do not use the “my account” below to pay for classes. Use the link at the top of this page.
Williamstown, MA- Studio Address: 20 Spring St. Parking: Street parking Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm is limited to one hour. Outside these times there is not a time limit. Public parking is available 1) In the lot at the bottom of Spring St. 2) Behind the Field House off Latham St. 3) In the Water St./Rt. 43 parking lot.
North Bennington, VT Address: The Left Bank, 5 Bank St. Parking is available in the lot behind the building.
- Iyengar Yoga: Noted for its clear alignment and playful exploration, as well as for plumbing the depths of experience Iyengar Yoga was founded by yoga pioneer B.K.S. Iyengar.
- Yoga Basics: Emphasis on Level I poses and foundational alignment.
- Yoga 1: Accessible entry poses in all categories are given with careful instructions, including surya namaskar (sun salutation), standing asana, arm balancings, inversions, seated forward bends, hip openers and twists, and restoratives.
- Yoga 2: More challenging poses are introduced in all the categories of poses. Students can kick up into handstand at the wall and push up into wheel pose.
- Yoga 3: The most challenging variations are introduced.
- Yoga II: Morning Flow: Wake up with a mix of traditional sun salutations and skillfully sequenced postures designed to take students to the intermediate level. Classes are moderately paced and typically themed to focus on alignment in a specific pose, body part, and/or form of movement. Recommended for students who have some familiarity with Level 1 classes. This class is led with music.
- T’ai Chi: Qi gong exercises followed by instruction in the Yang style Cheng Man-ch’ing short form, the most widely practiced form of T’ai Chi. The slow, flowing movements of the ancient Chinese art of T’ai Chi offer a remarkably effective workout for people of all ages.
- MELT: Myofascial Energetic Length Technique uses small rubber balls for your hands and feet and a soft foam roller for the rest of your body to soften your connective tissue. This self care routine helps keep your muscles, connective tissue and entire body hydrated, relaxed and de-stressed
- Kundalini Yoga: Kundalini Yoga classes are a dynamic blend of postures, pranayama, mantra, music & meditation, which teach you the art of relaxation, self-healing & elevation. Balancing body and mind enables you to experience the clarity and beauty of your soul.
Introductory Offer 3 Classes for $30 (Expires after 1 month)
- Single Class $20 (Expires after 1 month)
- Five Classes $90 (Expires after 2 months)
- Ten Classes $165 (Expires after 3 months)
- Twenty Classes $300 (Expires after 4 months)
Kundalini Yoga: $15 Single Class /$100 for 10 Classes
Flow Yoga: $15
MELT Method: $17 or Five for $75
Students 10% Discount